Welcome, final 4.
This is it. Your entire games have led up to this moment, and this challenge very well may determine the winner of this game. Usually, you guys have to do an intense posting challenge for the final immunity, but this time, we're going to be doing something a bit different. This entire season has been based of of handling clashing personalities with your intellect and social skills, so this time around, you're gonna have to play smart rather than hard to win. Here's how the challenge is going to work.
The following quotes are by members of the jury during their stay in Ponderosa. It is your job to send me via e-mail who said what quotes. The person who gets the most quotes correct will win immunity. In the case of a tie, the winner will be randomly chosen. Some jurors may be used various times while others aren't used at all, so don't read into the challenge with "Oh, I think Bob said the last quote so he must not have said this one". A simple challenge, this will test your social analytical skills. Here are the quotes:
1. "King Bowser will be missed if he does home <3 <3 <3"
2. "I would rather be penetrated with a chainsaw than see [REDACTED] win"
3. "i have to go to sleep man
it was a tough night man"
4. "So was Bob
he was..."creepy" with the girls at night, apparently..."
5. "Then maybe I wouldn't have made the worst move of the season. XD"
6. "Dan you better use ny [REDACTED] vomit quote lmao"
7. "a solid Alliance and a good Plan...And it all crumbled down within those 6 minutes 😂"
8. "But hasn't been too 'BIG MOVEZ'."
9. "There was a fight going on, and I decided to join."
10. "There is a difference between theoretical and experimental probability. :)"
11. "I didn't really know what to say and who to say it to, and since everyone had gone with I bang, I felt I should too"